Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hanging out in 2015

After quite a break I have scheduled the first GeniAus  Hangout on Air for 2015. You are invited to join me on Monday evening, 8:00pm Sydney time, to discuss the topic "To do or not to do (over) - that is the question"

Hangout details and RSVP can be found here on Google+:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c4ormfop18fmnobgp5ght2a5cbg.

If you are not a member of the GeniAus Community at Google+ then you might also consider joining.


I  have plans in train for two further Hangouts this month, I will share details as soon as they are firmed up. 

2 comments:

Alex Daw said...

Hoorah! Who knows, I might actually get my act together Hangout wise this year Jill ;)

Caitie G said...

I hope you do Alex :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...